Sunday, November 23, 2008

Training Camp? NO WAY!!!!

Woke up at 1.02pm and still lazed around... rolled around my bed for about 10 mins before finally forcing myself off the bed and went to get ready for the day... Pakai baju casual as there are no plans today and sat it front of my com chatting with friends. So bored....

My KRS senior suddenly gave me a supprise call and told me that he had recommend me for training camp.... i was like...WHAT!!! ARE YOU JOKING!!! then he said "no excuses.. you must go if chosen" then he said bye bye and see you next year. Hahax... so ironic... Sometimes i wonder whether this senior is my senior or my junior... he is so childish sometimes...

I don't wanna go to camp next year... It's gonna be filled with brats younger than me... Hate going to training camp... Hate my time spent there as a so called *happy* camper and i know i'm gonna hate taking care of the new happy campers this year... Need to find a way to get out it.... AHHH!!!! hmmm... on the other hand, i do get to bully the juniors as i'm one of the seniors... hehex... i might just like training camp... *laughs evily* muahahaha!!!!


Oh yea... Happy Belated Birthday to my couz bro.. Ronald... you're getting older... hahax...

No comments: