Sunday, November 23, 2008

End Of PMR YEAR!!! Oh yeah!! FREEDOM...

Well Seniore n Senioritas….. its the end of PMR year for me n those in form 3 this year…. This means only one thing…. F.R.E.E.D.O.M!!!!!! Well… for most of us.. some of us still have things on their mind like competitions, designing shirts and church!!!
I finally found the time to go to EPCC church again recently again it was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!! I now remember why i like to go to church so often last time…. Anyways, i met old friends n unexpected friends there during snln let me tell u… The worship team in SNL is has, is n will continue ROCKING!!!!
Exams are way way way over n now on most of our minds are…. THE RESULTS!!!!! haha…. People!! People!! you’ll do fine… if you studied…. A tip for future PMR students…. DON’T EVER TRUST A PMR LEAK QUESTION FULLY!!! Studying is the only way to pass with flying colours….
BOWLING!!! BOWLING!!! BOWLING!!! I got gold medal during MSSPP team event… now thats unexpected.. BOWLING was all that was in my head after PMR…. Of course now i’m getting better at it… no more gutter balls.. (maybe a few.. hehex). My arm always hurt like hell after training the next style… (SECRET STYLE…hehex) Coachee!!! Coachee!!! i like calling jun that… haha
So many accidents n injuried this year…. The ironic thing is that if the injury is on my arm or hand… its gotta be on my writing n bowling hand…. but after a while… got used to bowling in bandaged condition….(it hurt so bad at the beginning…. *sobs*) permanent damage on my right arm… need to eat medication to stop it from shivering…
Hmmm… later in december.. gonna go try out for Sukan Teras Bowling…. so wish me luck guys n girls n those in between… haha…
Well… all boring things come to an end… so this is basicly what happened to me this year(2008)…. I shall blog next time somthing exciting happens…. lolz…..

note: sorry for the late post... haha i was lazy

No comments: