Friday, March 26, 2010

My oh my!! BLOG la please!!

When was the last time i blogged?? -.-
Don't remember.. Heh..
Nehmind la..
Start blogging again now lo..

This is what i spent my holiday doing:
1. Bowling in Malaysia Open.
2. Lazing around at home for a day.
3. Going to usual roll off at Penang Bowl.
4. Mugging for exams after hols.

Back from Malaysia Open!!
bowled really bad.. :(
The lanes were quite funny there. Not tough. FUNNY!!
really need to improve quick!!
HELPPP!!
Well, met tai pak there..
bowled 3rd MQ together.. LOL
The reaction on our faces when we saw our names on the screen together.. :O
Saw ZHU also..
Cheer up la.. You're the B'div Master's CHAMPION!!
Also saw the whole SSP team.. Pro-ness.. -.-
Ryan was being his usual stonish-self..
And Mich was taller I think or am I shrinking?
I've learn't one thing : Shaun is quick with his hands. Especially with my cash. :D
Roomed with Nana and Amirah.
Bidara for dinner on the first night.
Dominos on the second.
Bidara for the rest of the trip. :D
Lunch was most of the time at Ayam Penyet!!
Except for a few times where Jane brought me to some chinese restaurant..
Back in Penang on Thursday.
Wahlao! Fever!! -.-
Reached home then wash up then slept till the next morning. :)
Lazed around on Friday. Did nothing but listen to music.
Roll off on Saturday and Sunday.
At night, MUG!! Exams the very next day.. Lol..

MONDAY!!
Malay, English and Chem..
I screwed chemm!!
Grrrrr...

TUESDAY!!
Mod Maths, Social Studies, Moral and History
I screwed history.. -.-

WEDNESDAY!!
Last day of exams!! YAY!!
Physics, Add Maths and Biology..
Triple kill!! x.x

WUHOO!! Exams are finally over!!
Piala Remaja this Saturday!!
Age group next week!
Followed with Malacca Junior Circuit!!
Can't wait for next week. :D
I shall stop here cause I'm running out of ideas.. :)

Oh yeah! Just remembered.

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY
TAN WOOI SEONG!!
:D


No comments: