Friday, February 5, 2010

For my bro Darius!! (Reviving my Blog!!)

I really don't know what to write lo..
I'm reviving my blog..
Thanks to darius who reminded me of my blog somehow..
Ok fine... December was fun...
Filled with tournaments..

*MILO ALL STARS*

I saw kim there... (she grew taller) -.-
Then met Michi..
Didn't qualify lo..
But it was fun..
Too bad i injured myself there...

*PENANG PESTA*

I was the lane marshall/bowler...
At the alley most of the time..
or hanging out at vistana..
I got a brother there.. (suddenly..)
DARIUS CHEOK!!
see i so nice.. put your name in pink.. :D
I also got to know the SBF team there..
They're really friendly and nice..
Coach Ronnie was a scary at first.. but he's ok la..
Below are the people whose lane I always get assigned to:
Lets see.. Hui Wen, Joy, Joan, Grace, Chiew Pang, Ryan,
Jaclyn, Jevarn, Calista, Oriana, Celine, ILMA, Mich, Brandon,
Yan Ling, Stacy, Tracy and of course my brother, DARIUS CHEOK.
It was fun knowing them..
Sharon was so bad to me lo..
Suddenly hit me on the back for her doggies..
I get tiang nia.. -.- (lane marshal is no easy job)
Jane even better..
Everytime want to throw me into the pool.. D:

JANUARY!!

hmmm... School started.. Training was as usual..
Interstate was a very good experience for me..
Nationals was horrible..
Malacca camp was fun..
The lanes there was quite confusing though..
Well.. Thats all for now..
Will blog more frequently I hope..

No comments: